Saturday, January 20, 2007

Some Pictures!!

Daniel's masterpiece that he painted for our bedroom...I got the idea when Michael and I decided to finally buy ourselves a bed and matching dressers to have daniel do the artwork for our room! This is the one he did today...isn't it beautiful??!! There are two more, and he's so incredibly proud of them!! So am I, admittedly.

Me and my nursely-ness...FIRST DAY OF WORK (Thursday) !! YAY!! Yes, I ironed those scrubs!! ;) Can you believe it?!?!?!
I like the color pink...DAY 2!! And yeah, I ironed those scrubs too! YOU try to look happy at 5 am...this is the best I could muster...sleepy and somewhat smirky....



Learning to brush our teeth is hard, but we're getting the hang of it!!

"First you gotta sizzle it. Yeah!" Not sure what that means, but he's sizzling it right now!! :)




No comments: