Sunday, January 14, 2007

Icy and Nicy

It's "nicy" outside today. What I mean is : it's ICY but it's NICE too. It's quiet, and everything seems Ok with the world. This morning we lit a fire, and I'll probably light another one here in a bit. Since it's been such a dull day outside, we've all been a little slower inside. The kids are already both in bed, and well on their way to sleepy land. And it's not quite 6:00. It's one of those days that makes you thankful you've got someone to cuddle up with. In my case, I've got three someones which makes me happy.


I think that ice is one of the prettiest things that occurs naturally. It gives everything a clean, bright, decorated look. It makes even things that are dead look alive, because of the glow. Here are some pictures I took from the warmth of our living room! Enjoy!



This particular tree looks like it's wearing diamonds to me.

You can see the totally dead shrub next to the green leafy vegetation? It looks like it's wearing a silver and diamond jacket. I love it!!

This one just looks lovely to me, for some reason. It looks like strands of pearls, or diamonds. I love this weather! It's like diamonds for nature! What a cliche!! But it's true.

No comments: