Friday, January 5, 2007

Red Fingernails

I've recently re-discovered the color red. It really is a rather underrated color, in my humble opinion. But I discovered just how much fun painting your nails red can be! I've gone an entire year without painting my fingernails, and since I've graduated I wanted to paint them!! Dang it! Well anyway, I bought some red shoes today and I think they're very cute...I'll post a picture later....

and onto "settling".....

I never thought I'd be one to settle, and hopefully I won't have to, but finding the right job is getting discouraging. And there's only so many times one person can be rejected before they start to think it might actually be THEM. I don't know, I shower on a regular basis...at LEAST once a day, and sometimes more often than than. But now I'm starting to think that the "right" job for me might just be the one that gets offered! Who knows. chin up, right?

{check ya later}

1 comment:

Maggie said...

cute pics, Zoe looks so much like you it is crazy!