Saturday, May 12, 2007

Law School, Masters Degrees, Med School....Oh My!

We here at the N-Berry household are making life changes left and right! Yeah, you heard right...Michael is going to take the LSAT so he can go to Law School next Fall.....and I'm going to finish my Bachelor's of Science in Nursing (most likely I'll be a Maverick rather than a horned frog again, but we'll see!).....and then it's onto, well.......Masters of Nursing with emphasis on obtaining my NeoNatal Nurse Practitioner (hereafter referred to as NNP) license or do I go to Med School and pursue that lifelong dream of becoming a world renowned Cardiothoracic Surgeon? Or at the very least a Neonatologist? Gee, I don't know! But I do know this : the world is currently my oyster, and though I despise oysters...I'm going to toss those slimy critters back and chase them with some lemon juice. Because if I've learned anything with the deaths of my friends' fathers, it's that life is waaaaay too short not to be doing something that you truly want to be doing! After all, it's only money right? :)


Stay tuned....I'll post some pics of the chiddrens later :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't forget my venture into fashion...who knows, it may be my calling

Leslie said...

yeah for doing what you love. You are right, life is too short.

Katherine said...

Amen-that is awesome-follow your dreams!! Life is too short and I fully believe we should live it to our full potential while faithfully following God's call. Blessings on all of your and Michael's endeavors~