Thursday, May 3, 2007

Temptations

I can list the things that have tempted me since my Great Diet Quest....and I can tell you exactly what I've done about them...

Here goes :

Day One : The Temptation : Nachos....yeah....nachos. Seriously I was at Target waiting for my prescription!! What I did about it : I bought fat free Lay's potato chips and ate one serving.

Day Two : The Temptation : nothing really...well, except for Michael's rice.... What I did about it : I ate 3 bites of it, and used it as my "fat" serving for my dinner meal. Daniel told on me ;)

Day Three : The Temptation : Chinese Food, but really that was my fault, I went up to Michael's school... What I did about it : I ate his bell peppers from his garlic chicken. A nice compromise, I think.

Today is Day Four, and we're taking the kids to MayFest this afternoon. I'm certain there will be lots of good food temptations there. We'll see how I hold up! :)

I've worked out every day except Monday, because I did follow Dr's orders for that one day ;)

No comments: