Sunday, May 27, 2007

A long, long time ago....

6 years, to be exact....Michael and I said "I do" on May 26, 2001.....and here we are, 6 years and 2 kids later and we're still going strong. Sure, we've had our ups and downs but what married couple hasn't? I think when a person touches another person in their hearts it's difficult to relinguish that hold, no matter what trials come your way. I see us as individually stronger today than we've ever been before, and together that strength combines to make us an even stronger couple. I look forward to having more and more and more time together with him and our children. I'm so grateful to have all the things God has Blessed me with, and it's difficult to understand sometimes how we can take it all for granted sometimes. But I have what many people only dream about, and so today I take a moment to say Thank You to God for giving me all my heart ever desired. Thank You.

No comments: