Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Day Two

So, today is a good day so far. Took the kids to school. Zoe waved bye bye, no tears, and ran over to play. Daniel, on the other hand?? Well, let's just leave it at : he wasn't happy to be at school. He pooped right when we got there (ON THE POTTY, after telling me he had to!) and he wanted to stay with me. I actually felt pretty horrible about taking them to school when I wasn't going to work, but I feel alot worse about that money going to waste when we have to pay it anyway! Besides, they're learning and that is what counts right? And it gives me a chance to get caught up on some much needed cleaning (even though I'm SUPPOSED to be taking it easy) and laundry. Maybe one of these days I'll even manage to get our new bedroom furniture into our bedroom! And that'll be a small miracle in and of itself.

As for my diet : I feel smaller already! Is that possible? I worked out this morning (yeah, yeah, yeah....I know I'm supposed to be RESTING but it's so hard when I get cabin fever) and then came home and ate my NutriSystem breakfast. I'm about to eat my lunch and then head off to run a few errands. I've faced NO temptations as of yet today, which is fabulous. Maybe I'm starting to get a handle on this whole "diet" and "redefining portions" thing.

Anagrams are fun

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Check out my blog-it is a post for you :)