Monday, June 20, 2005

Ah VBS....

VBS started tonight.....it was awesome! We had lots of kids in attendance and it was phenomenal!! Can't wait for tomorrow....stay tuned for me to update this entry with more VBS wisdom but for now I am exhausted.

OK so, here is the VBS update.

Night One : fabulous. It was great and the kids LOVED it when baby Moses was floating down the river. They weren't even paying attention to the crocodiles (especially the fat one that messed up----me!!).

Night Two : greatness. A little on the short side, but all in all it went really well! I think everyone was even in step at Jethro's Dance Party!

Tonight is Night Three.....the longest night by far, and should be entertaining for the kiddos -- what with the plagues (aka the Disco Remix) which is always entertaining. Especially the frogs.

I am getting misty eyed and sad thinking about VBS coming to an end, because we got to know so many interesting people and I'm afraid we won't keep that connection after it's over. I hate that. Hopefully, though, we can continue to build on those relationships and form lasting friendships!

No comments: