Saturday, June 18, 2005

Silver Linings

They say that every cloud has a silver lining. Well, try finding something positive about being big, fat and pregnant in the summertime in Texas. Go ahead, I dare ya!

Well, I discovered one good thing : SNO CONES!!!! When I was pregnant with Daniel I was only a little pregnant during sno cone season. But now....I am going to be able to have a sno cone for pretty much my entire pregnancy!

I had my first (TWO) sno cones of the season tonight! We got them at "Floppy's" here in Burleson. Here's the great thing about Floppys...if you buy a medium or a large you get a FREE kid's size cone! So I bought a large Hurricane flavor and got a free kid's DILL PICKLE (my favorite flavor!!). I ate the whole hurricane and half of the dill pickle. Michael had cola flavored. They were fabulous. The other plus side to Floppy's : they have a punch card!!

I can't wait to try Limp Willie's in the next couple of days...

We are going to bed.....I'll blog about VBS all-day rehearsal later!

No comments: