Tuesday, July 26, 2005

At some point in time tomorrow.....

We will become homeowners!!

Exciting? You bet

Scary? Absolutely

Thrilling? Most definitely

Are we ready? Nope

Now the reality has set in that I have to clean, pack, and throw away a lot of junk we've accumulated in the past two years....anyone wanna help? ;)

But, on the plus side I get to start decorating Zoe's room!!! AND I get to start making a HOME instead of a HOUSE.

I cannot wait.....and I can't wait to go baby shopping!! She already has some clothes *sheepish look* because I couldn't wait.....and her bedding set is already here, too. Now we just need a crib, a glider for her room *Daniel still loves to be rocked at night* and a few infant basics, I guess.

But I have to hold off on major all out spending....we ARE raising our monthly house payment significantly :)

I cannot wait!! Expect photos of the closing....

2 comments:

Lucy Stern said...

Congradulations on your new house. But always remember that "A home is where you are planted."
Zoe Elizabeth is a beautiful name. We just got a new granddaughter last Sunday and her name is Jocelyne Elise.
Good luck with your new home and baby to come.

Bar L. said...

Congrats on the house and the wonderful name you chose! :)