Saturday, September 29, 2007

Changes, and Changes Oh My

Michael is taking the LSAT this morning, ladies and gentlemen. Please pray that he gets the highest score possible, so he will get accepted to any and all Law Schools he applies to! He doesn't want to feel like he's "settling" when he accepts the school that accepts him....though I have no doubt he'll get in wherever he wants! He's very smart, and he'll make an amazing attorney. I have no doubt about that.

Also, he has two shows at Casa Manana today (he's in "Treasure Island" at the playhouse) so it's a busy day for him. Please pray for his stamina and strength.

On another great note : he'll be in "Man of La Mancha" and "Christmas Carol" at the Bass Hall!! Make sure you get your tickets early, especially for "Christmas Carol!"

Not much for me to say about me right now :) I hope all of you are well, and remember : even if you're hurting right now, things WILL get better. Our Heavenly Father has a Plan for each and every one of us, regardless of if we understand right now or not. Even those who deny Him fail to realize He has a wonderful and amazing Plan for them too.

I hope you're enjoying the new music on my blog. And I hope the songs speak to you the way they spoke to me the first time I heard them (and the second, third, and even twenty first!)

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Hey friend,

Thank you so much for the encouragement-I really appreciate it!! :) I KNOW that God is in control and He does have an ultimate plan, which I am incredibly thankful for because I also know His is much better than mine could be!! I know when the time is right it will be revealed...

E-mail me your number b/c I don't think I have it-and we can definitely hang out!

I hope everything goes well with Michael and he does great on his test!!

Love you, chica~