Saturday, September 15, 2007

I envy, I won't lie....

I envy all you organized, clean superfreaks out there. And I'm sad because I'm not one. But I'm working on it, because I finally cleaned my bathroom to the point where it looks BETTER than it did when we first moved in! I feel bad because my son went in there this morning and exclaimed, "Wow Mommy your bathroom looks like brand new!" And I guess I can't really set a cleanliness example, and expect my children to clean up after themselves if I don't clean up after MYSELF right? Well, I'm just resolved to change my habits. So there.




Enjoy some cute photos of the kids in the bathtub last night :




And one of my new most favorite pictures ever :




6 comments:

Emily said...

Ugh I am so not a clean person either. I wish I was more than anything, but I just can't get there. Cleanliness is overrated. :)

Wezie said...

I solve all of the world's problems when I clean. There is nothing more theraputic than a sparkling clean bathroom and a freshly mopped floor.

Wezie said...

You need to visit Jennifer Meachem's blog - funny video about cleaning the bathroom!

Jenn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I LOVE organizing! Someone else's stuff that is.....

Jen G

Jenn said...

jennifer g.
you may come over ANYTIME to have some FUN at my house!!!

wezie,
please come over and solve tons of world problems. i'll give you a back rub when you're done?! :o)

tee hee hee