Friday, September 14, 2007

I am a friend of God, He calls me friend!

Through my life I have learned one thing : Lean on God, "Let Go and Let God..." When you give things over to Him, you still have rough patches, life still sucks now and then, but the Faith that things will get better is never gone. The warmth and caring of His loving Hands are never far away, and like any good Daddy....all you have to do is ask, and He wraps you in a warm embrace and the fears, tears, aches, and pains of this world just melt away and all that's left is Love.







A very warm and loving Thank You to those of you who are praying for us. I cannot tell you the Peace we both feel right now, just knowing there are amazing folks out there praying for us. It's humbling, awe-inspiring, and amazing. We truly realize how Blessed we are, and it's in moments like these I sing out a love song for Jesus, that He has shown Himself to us in such tremendous ways.

We'll see you guys Sunday. We both finally have a Sunday off together to go to Church!

No comments: