Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Cutest kids EVER


So they picked their Halloween costumes out today....here they are!! TA DA!!


Also, Daniel got a haircut again today....we decided that he needed to have a big boy haircut again, so I took him to Sport Clips (which, by the way, I HIGHLY recommend for your little boys!!!)



Here's the before (check out those amazing eyes!!)....

the during....


and the after....

Not to be outdone, the Zoe-Pie had a BLAST here's her journey :






These kids are simultaneously the best of me, and the worst. They're curious, happy, stubborn, emotional, and short-tempered....it's a lot like looking in an extremely naked mirror....it's scary, really. And I find myself having a really hard time keeping an even keel around them sometimes. I've enjoyed my time off with them more than I thought possible, and I adore them. They're the most incredible Blessing anyone could ever ask for. I adore them, and thank God for them every day. Patience is a virtue, and unfortunately sometimes I'm not very virtuous :)

And, as though God sends little things just to make us smile, or make our lives somewhat easier in the midst of the worst times....Zoe's trying to potty train herself! Not even two yet, and when I think back to the struggles we had with Daniel....what a difference....haven't even TRIED to potty train her yet, she just wants to do what her "bubba" does!! So see, even in the midst of tribulation God sends something to show you He's watching over you.

Remember that no matter what, things are never so bad God can't send a Blessing....


No comments: