Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Clarification

OK so here's the deal. I do not think I'm depressed. I believe I am living my life in the scariest place ever : the middle of God's Will. I'm just having some moments lately. There have been days when I've just wanted to scream, but I know one thing is for sure : everything is in Divine order but right now it's a scary time to be me.

I'm not really at liberty to discuss everything that's going on, but please suffice it to say this : we could really REALLY use your prayers right now. We're in a very tough spot....

5 comments:

Katherine said...

I know how incredibly hard and difficult that can be-I am there right now, and it can be really scary...at the same time, it is the absolute best place to be!! :)

I will pray for you, and that God will give you guidance and wisdom with whatever is going on. Love you~

Leslie said...

Saying a prayer for you and your family. For peace and discernment. I know you are doing what you want to do and love to do and that is so important. You are a great mother, and I know its hard not to be able to see your kiddos as much as you want to. A lot of times being IN God's will is not always easy. Be proud of you for being honest with yourself and getting up and walking the walk day by day. Keep it up. God never said it would be easy, He just promised we would never go at it alone.

Love you!
Les

Wezie said...

You and Michael will continue to be in our prayers.

Emily said...

At the risk of sounding totally cliche, the comforting thing is that you know you're going to come out stronger on the other side. I know that you will make it through this time amazingly and I'll be praying for you til you do. :)

Anonymous said...

Praying hard for you guys!

Jen G