Sunday, September 23, 2007

Questions I Won't Have Answered....And Some I Will....

Well, you've finally done it....you've brought yourself back into my life, you little scoundrel. And I don't know how you did it, but you won me over, and that is something I NEVER thought would be possible.

I will not find out what happens to George, I won't find out whether or not Meredith and Derrek will make it, I won't find out if there will be new love for Derrek with a less damaged Grey Girl. I won't find out where Burke ran off to, I won't find out if Christina survives the break up, and I won't find out if you really CAN love two people. I won't find out if Callie finds out about Izzy. I won't see any of that....know why?

Because, I WILL be finding out if they'll find Sara before it's too late. I WILL find out if Grissom's love is strong enough to reach out to her before it's too late. I WILL find out if the mini killer is able to be somewhat human and help them find her. I WILL find these things out, and more....because my Thursdays have been decided for me.

Grey's Anatomy, I'm so disappointed. I LOVE YOU and now I'll miss you. Now you'll be out of my life (at least until the Season comes out on DVD). But hello CSI! You've officially won me back. And I cannot wait for Thursday!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have chosen wisely, young woman!

Rebekah said...

Traitor!

Wezie said...

Oops1 That was acutally my daughter's blog identity - but she would agree with me!

Anonymous said...

Don't listen to them. Focus on the beard and block out all others!

Anonymous said...

ouch, poor Grey's.....but man, that Warrick Brown--YUMMY!!

Jen G

Daniel & Zoe's Mommy said...

yes but grissom you let sara cut your beard off, remember? I don't know who to believe!

Anonymous said...

I don't know who this grissom is or why you would think that anyone could "cut" me off. I'm not Grissom or even Bill Peterson....I AM THE BEARD!