Sunday, November 4, 2007

Bringin' It Back...What's The Worst (Old Post Deux)

Back in November 2005 I posted this blog. Thought I'd see how much it's changed (if at all)! Cut & Paste old post in blue, today's addition in yellow!!

Some answers to "What's the worst..." questions, today!

What's the worst.....

Name you've been called? Answer : snob TODAY : "A BAD INFLUENCE/THE WORST THING SINCE SATAN HIMSELF"

Movie you've ever seen? Answer : "Manos, Hands of Fate" TODAY : UMM, YEAH "MANOS HANDS OF FATE" SUCKED.

Food you've eaten? Answer : anything with curry in it blech. TODAY : SERIOUSLY?? I SAID THAT??? WOW....I ACTUALLY LIKE CURRY....UM, NOW THE WORST THING I'VE EVER EATEN IS LOBSTER

Thing you've drunk? Answer : The medicine they gave me before my c-sections to neutralize the stomach acids TODAY : YEAH, THAT'S STILL NUMBER ONE

TV show on TV right now? Answer : Fear Factor TODAY : GEE I DON'T KNOW....MAYBE SURVIVOR? IT'S BEEN ON TOO LONG...I THINK IT'S RUN ITS COURSE?

TV show EVER? Answer : Temptation Island. I found it degrading, pathetic, and I was shocked that it was even on TV. I guess it runs a close second to that reality Bachelorette knock-off where she had to choose a guy and he might or might not be gay....I think it got cancelled after the second episode so we never knew if she made the right choice or not... TODAY : YEAH, STILL A CRAPPY COUPLE OF SHOWS

Decision you made yesterday? Answer : not to do the dishes, because they are still there today. TODAY : NOT CHASING ZOE DOWN WHEN SHE HAD MY HOUSE KEYS....NOW I CAN'T FIND THEM!!

Cartoon ever? Answer : Pokemon or Yugioh. I cannot stand those Japanime cartoons. TODAY : YEAH, STILL HATE THOSE JAPANIME CARTOONS

Sport to have to watch? Answer : competitive badminton. For real? I cannot stand watching soccer. I'm so sorry, but I just don't GET it! TODAY : SOCCER

Sport to have to play? Answer : Dodgeball. I HATE dodgeball, and I always lose. Either that or "butts up!" Do you remember that game? You played it with a tennis ball and it was sort of like dodge ball but if you got hit with the ball you had to stand with your hands against the wall while the person who originally threw the tennis ball got to peg you with it. But you could only hit the person below the belt. What a stupid game. TODAY : DODGEBALL, BUTTS UP, AND I'LL ADD TO THAT ANY SPORT WHERE YOU HAVE TO RUN, AND RUN, AND RUN....I'M TOO OUT OF SHAPE NOW :)

Website you've ever visited? Answer : too many to list here! Top on the list is the blog I clicked on the other day....I cannot believe it's legal to have blogs like that :( TODAY : YEAH, THERE ARE SOME TERRIBLE WEBSITES OUT THERE....

Anyone have more to share?

THOUGHT OF MORE TODAY (11/04/2007) : YOU FILL OUT THE ANSWERS...WHAT'S THE WORST....

PICK UP LINE EVER? "Are your legs tired? Because you've been running through my mind all night!"
REAL PERSON'S NAME YOU CAN FIND ON THE INTERNET? self explanatory
ACTOR/ACTRESS? Hayden Christiansen (sorry ladies, he might be pretty but he's vapid)
JOB YOU'VE EVER HAD? Food Service Worker wearing a hairnet...blech
PLASTIC SURGERY JOB YOU'VE SEEN? The liposuction job on Lindsey Lohan
VACATION DESTINATION PEOPLE ACTUALLY GO TO? The Malvern Toilet Paper Factory



Yeah, that's about it for tonight! Enjoy :)

1 comment:

Jacinda said...

I so agree with you about the medicine before a c-section. I just found out that I'm pregnant with our 3rd, and I've already been thinking about that horrible medicine. I don't think I've ever drank as much as I'm supposed to. I just can't!