Thursday, November 15, 2007

Random Junk

Stole this, loved it, filled it out :)

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? nope
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? today...lots in my mind and on my plate
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? yeah, for the most part unless I'm in a hurry then it sucks...I write better with a sharpie than I do with a pen!
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? smoked turkey.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? the two greatest children in the world, yeah!!
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I'd probably be my best friend...if I could ever get me to shut up ;)
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT ? nooooo
8. IS JESUS YOUR SAVIOUR AND DO YOU BELIEVE GOD RAISED HIM FROM THE DEAD? I most definitely do
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? no thank you...jump out of an airplane>>>sure...
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Lucky Charms and Cap'n Crunch
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I rarely wear shoes with ties because I do not untie the ties and I ruin my shoes....
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? physically? sure....emotionally? I'm realizing there are certain situations that I'm stronger than I think and some where I'm weaker
13. What is your favorite ice cream? well that's like asking me my favorite book...it's hard to have a favorite when you love them ALL.....but if you twisted my arm and demanded that I tell you I would say cookies and cream
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? eyes
15. RED OR PINK? pink is my second fav color, but I've got a red fixation right now.....
16. WHAT IS YOUR MOST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOU? how I love people.....unconditionally.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? I miss my California family, and I miss my kids' auntie taylor.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? I'd love to, but I doubt anyone will.....maybe I should do some tagging????
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? pink lounge-around-the-house pants and no shoes
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? french silk pie....and I feel guilty for eating it :(
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The Boss screaming about being born in the USA....on VH1
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHATCOLOR WOULD YOU BE? one with a really cool name like "macaroni and cheese" or "baby salmon" or "mint julep"
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? my children when they are fresh out of the bath, their sunscreen ON them, Polo Double Black, Dolce & Gabbana pour homme, my Gwen Stefani perfume
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? staffing person from Community Hospice.
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? technically nobody sent it to me, I stole it, but the person I stole it from I've actually never met but from what I can glean I'd really like her :)
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? baseball
27. HAIR COLOR? Dark Brown.
28. EYE COLOR? Dark Brown.
29. DO YOU Wear CONTACTS? no, but I am supposed to wear glasses at all times
30. FAVORITE FOOD? mexican, italian
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? there is a time AND a place for both of them, and they have their merits
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? 1408, which is a strange little film
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? white HOPE shirt
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? ooh WINTER PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
35. HUGS OR KISSES? again they both have their merits :)
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? well I'm not a real dessert eater but I like french silk pie :) and cheesecake and my favorite cakes are my Memaw's Red Velvet and Italian Cream cakes
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? eh....
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? everyone
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? I'm about to start "The Power of A Positive Mom"
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? no mouse pad, it's a laptop
41. DID YOU WATCH T.V. LAST NIGHT? yep.
42. FAVORITE SOUND? my children laughing
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles.
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? neverland
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can use my feet like hands, my toes are quite dexterous and this has come in handy with children, trust me....your hands are full and a beloved toy is on the floor - you're carrying the baby, so you use your toes to grab the toy and hand it to the baby....problem solved!
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? hillcrest memorial hospital, Waco TX
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? anyone and everyone....bring it on!




TAG!!!! YOU'RE IT......IF YOU'RE ONE OF THE 30 PEOPLE WHO VISITED YESTERDAY, OR ONE OF THE PEOPLE WHO'VE VISITED TODAY YOU'RE IT.....YOUR TURN :)

No comments: