Saturday, November 10, 2007

I WANT MY HOUSE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

I officially HATE garage sales. Yes, I actually got rid of stuff today, yes people paid me for the priviledge of taking home my crap :) BUUUTTT.....I HATE WHAT IT'S DONE TO MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want my house back.

So tomorrow is the official liquidation day of the garage sale (though I did give one lady quite a deal : 2 strollers - one of them a double stroller, mind you, for $20!! Did I mention that the double stroller had a MOUSE HOLE in it?@!?!?! EWWWW!!!!!).....it's kill or be killed 'round these here parts tomorrow, y'all.

Big props to Memaw, who racked up the largest total sale today at 3 mounted sets of antlers! Way to Go MEMAW!! And big kudos to Memaw for being the "helping hand" and "jane of all trades" today....kid wrangler, sale maker, etc! Couldn't have done it without her!!


PS -- how's this for cute??? Now I can no longer say it's never been used ;) And no, she's NOT for sale!!! (Do you see Zoe in this picture???? LOOK CLOSELY!!)


Yep, there she is!! SO CUTE!!!! :) She said "Zoe go bed!"

1 comment:

Wezie said...

Glad you got through it ok. Hope you got rid of a lot. Maybe you could sell some of your stuff at Joannie's JBF sale in the spring. You would probably make more money. You have to tag everything but you can print them off the computer.