Sunday, November 18, 2007

Raindrops On Roses....

Some of my current favorite things/obsessions right now :



KVIL, because from several days ago through Christmas Day they play NON STOP CHRISTMAS CAROLS!!!! And you'd think I'd be sick of them by then, wouldn't you??? NOPE....guess again ;)

Dilute this stuff in water (10:1) and voila, you have instant sanitizer/disinfectant!! I bought inexpensive spray bottles at Dollar Tree (where everything's a DOLLAR) and made my own surface sanitizer....one can never be too careful with cold/flu season upon us!!

"Ratatouille".....once you get past the "eww" factor and realize that, hey, despite our rodent-laden past, maybe a rat CAN be cute...this movie wins you over, and you start to realize maybe I want a tiny rat chef to cook my meals for me...as long as he continues to wash his hands!!!BAN Sweet Surrender, my deodorant and it's got an amazing scent!! Totally check it out!!
Barack Obama, Senator from Illinois and Democratic Presidential Candidate.

And, because "Barack Obama" makes me think of "Baraka" from the video game "Mortal Kombat..." How cool would it be if the next President looked like this guy?!?!?! ODD....

My current reading material....great book, great advice! The author is Karol Ladd.

I like this sentiment....it does beg the question, right? And I find myself constantly wondering WHY the Partisan Politics?? I HATE the Partisan System...I HATE being "labelled" and I REALLY despise that you're "either/or" in this world....and people laugh when you say, "No really, I AM an Independent! I REALLY do vote for the best person for the job! I REALLY do my research on the issues! And my beliefs are grounded in REALITY!" Well, they are. And I do.
Thanksgiving....it's my second-favorite Holiday!! Turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes, giblet gravy, punkin pies!! YUMMY!!
As if not obvious from my first, CHRISTMAS is my favorite Holiday......I LOVE the way it makes me feel, and since having children it's even more magical! And SNOW....will get get any this year? I HOPE SO!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baraka/Sub-Zero 2008

Anonymous said...

"In the events leading up to the second Mortal Kombat tournament, Baraka led the attack on the Shaolin Temple of Light in Earthrealm, which spurred Liu Kang to seek vengeance in Outworld as predicted by Shao Kahn. During the ensuing tournament, Baraka partnered with Mileena to overthrow Shao Kahn and rule Outworld, but canon states that their plan never came to fruition. Mileena was murdered and Baraka was sent away to the lowlands of Outworld."

Is this someone you want in the Oval Office?? I think not.

paid for by the Raiden for President fund, Liu Kang, treasurer.

Anonymous said...

"Liu Kang is a Chinese Shaolin fighting monk"

"He did return in Mortal Kombat: Deception, albeit as a zombie"

Does that sound like a true christian-american? I don't think so. We already have a zombie running our country, it's time for a change.
Vote Shang Tsung/Scorpian 2008!

Katherine said...

You know, it is funny you mention that-Craig Kennedy suggested something like that when I talked to him yesterday-he said Kristen (Olsen) was doing something like that at Cook's Children and loves it...so I plan on looking into it.

By the way, I love Christmas, too-especially the snowmen!! My whole Christmas decor is snowmen and I LOVE it!! I hope we get the chance to make a REAL one this year!!

Can we get together after Thanksgiving?

Anonymous said...

"Shang Tsung is a demonic shapeshifter"

"Scorpion is a...hell-spawned spectre, inexorably seeking vengeance against those responsible for the destruction of his clan and the death of his family."

These "people" hate freedom. They hate the American way of life. They hate your mom.

Johnny Cage for President--he loves America, and your mom!!