Friday, November 23, 2007

Some Things To Read

When I was a kid, my favorite color was PURPLE. Now that I'm an adult, I have TWO : PURPLE and PINK.

When I was a kid I wanted to be two things when I grew up : Cardio-Thoracic Surgeon and Marine Biologist. Now that I'm and adult I'm a NURSE, and still pondering my "when I grow up" will it be Med School??? Or CRNA School???? We'll see!!

When I was a kid my favorite cereal was Lucky Charms cereal. Now that I'm an adult, my favorite cereal is STILL Lucky Charms!

When I was a kid I loved to write stories. Now that I'm an adult my stories rattle around in my head and I rarely get to write them down before I forget them!

When I was a kid I couldn't wait to "grow up." Now that I'm there...I want to be a kid again!

**********************************

Some Little Known Facts About Yours Truly :

I'm about to be 28 friggin years old
I'm organized by nature....even though you can't tell by my house....
My house drives me crazy
Lack of organization makes me want to scream
I'm addicted to Reality TV
I love the new show "Moonlight" even though it's cheesy
When I was a kid I used to dream of being a vampire
I used to pretend I was a mermaid when I was younger every time I took a bath!
I take a bubble bath every night
I've always wanted to be in a band
I have always been told I have "great birthing hips" and yet I gave birth twice by C-Section
Both C-Sections were emergency
I want another baby
I actually really miss my babies being babies
I cry a LOT, but not as much as I used to
I have deep dark secrets that I'm not ok with but I'm getting there
I hate two people....despite the fact I know this to be wrong in all forms, I do.
I struggle with that hate, and I've asked God for His forgiveness but I cannot stop hating them
I've never seen my father that I can remember
I've always wanted to play the guitar
I used to want bigger boobs....until I got them....now I want my little ones back!!
I need/want a tummy tuck....having large babies is not a kind thing to your body
I used to pretend I was from Great Britain with English dialect when I was younger
I met a group of Ausie Basketball players at Disneyland with my cousins one summer, they called me on the dialect :)
I miss my Cali family
I talk to other drivers...actually, I usually yell at them
I talk to the TV, like they could hear me
I love scary movies
I hate movies that are just over-the-top violent....SUBSTANCE PLEASE
I ruined my hair when I highlighted it the last time. Now it feels fried
I've been growing my hair out for over two years now, with occasional trims
I finally feel that my hair is growing
I would like more friends
I have felt called to adopt a baby from a foreign country
I admire people who can give of themselves selflessly without thoughts to themselves
I love my family

**********************************************

Favorites :

Number - 7
Adult Beverage - Italian Margarita
Clothing Company - Sinful
Vacation Spot - COLD, SNOWY, YUM :)
Season - Winter!!
Author - Patricia Cornwell, James Patterson, Dean Koontz, Stephen King, Nora Roberts
Car - BMW...any of them :)
Color - Purple and Pink :)
Little Kid Show - Care Bears
Toy As A Kid - My Little Pony, Barbie, Strawberry Shortcake
Kid Show On Now - Yo Gabba Gabba
Kid Show When I Was A Kid - Pinwheel
Band - Aerosmith

************************************************************************
Have a great day y'all

1 comment:

Jenn said...

NU-UH!!!
you freakin' got 'em???!!! oh, MOVE OVER! and pass me a cup of something good. they are beautiful. congratulations :o)