Thursday, November 8, 2007

Special PRE SALE TOMORROW ONLY!!!

Since I love my friends and family and I know it's annoying to go to garage sales and fight crowds (well, I HOPE there will be crowds!!!!)....I'm offering, for you blog readers and friends out there who have babies or are having babies....or have babies that are now toddlers, or will soon be toddlers.....you are welcome and invited to my special pre-event SALE.....tomorrow!!! Whenever you want to come by, just contact me and tell me when you'd like to come and I'll give directions!!


COME ON PEOPLE SUPPORT THE EFFORT :)

3 comments:

Wezie said...

Good luck, I hope you get rid of all that stuff. Be prepared for people not wanting to pay very much.

Jenn said...

i have found (with my horrible hoarding ways) *ahem*

'tis better to sell a garage sale item for "cents" and it be FREE from my house than to NOT sell it for dollars and it rob me of my "sense".

yes, i just made that up, i might even have to blog about that. much luck to you, courtney, with that sale :o)

jennifer said...

Good luck at the sale! Wish we lived closer!