Sunday, November 4, 2007

Some Answers To Questions From 2005....maybe

Back in early December 2005, I asked some things I was wondering....here, almost 2 years later I thought I'd answer them....the original post......and here it is cut and pasted (and answered in BLUE, if possible) :


I wonder.......If Katie Holmes knew/knows what she's getting herself into with this whole "Scientology" thing? I REALLY DON'T THINK SHE DID/DOES...BUT THAT LITTLE GIRL OF HERS SURE IS CUTE :)

How accurate the tabloids are on things? SCARY, SCARY, SCARY ACCURATE....IN FACT, I TEND TO BELIEVE THINGS I READ IN THOSE (WITH THE OBVIOUS EXCEPTION OF THOSE BIZARRE "ALIEN" STORIES....)

What Christian Scientists do if they are having a baby and it's breach? NO IDEA ON THIS ONE, STILL WONDER....

Or if their baby is born prematurely? AGAIN, STILL WONDERING....BUT I KNOW THAT IN THE STATE OF TEXAS, IF A PARENT IS MAKING POOR DECISIONS THAT AFFECT A LIVE CHILD THAT CHILD'S CUSTODY CAN BE GIVEN TEMPORARILY TO THE HOSPITAL/DOCTORS

Do they let the mom and baby die? DEAR GOD, I PRAY THEY DON'T

Do they let the baby die? AGAIN, I PRAY THEY DON'T

Why potty training is so hard? POTTY TRAINING IS ONLY HARD WITH BOYS, I THINK...OR IT'S HARD WITH THE UBER INTELLIGENT CHILDREN AND I THINK IT'S HARDEST WITH THE FIRST BECAUSE THE FUTURE CHILDREN WANT TO BE LIKE THEIR BIG SIBLING

Why a cow is called a "cow?" I HAVE FOUND THIS INFORMATION...FUNNY

How accurate those online IQ tests really are? (I scored 124, and it said I'm a "facts curator" and highly gifted in vocabulary, speech, and MATH???) THIS IS TRULY FUNNY BECAUSE I'VE RETAKEN THIS SAME IQ TEST AND SCORED 147! I DON'T THINK THEY'RE VERY ACCURATE

How many people are online in the world right now? WOW, STILL WONDERING THIS ONE. WONDER IF THERE'S AN ACCURATE WAY TO MEASURE THIS

How many people actually read my blog each day? ACCORDING TO MY BLOG COUNTER SOMETIMES IT'S 15, SOMETIMES IT'S 100...BUT ACCORDING TO MY COMMENTS, IT'S JUST 2 :) IT'S OK TO BLOG STALK ME BUT SOMETIMES THROW ME A COMMENT BONE OK??

What will Daniel and Zoe be when they grow up? MY CRYSTAL BALL BROKE, SO UNFORTUNATELY I'M STILL WONDERING THIS ONE

What will I be when I grow up? HAPPY, IS THE ONLY THING I CAN HOPE FOR WITH ANY CERTAINTY...WE'LL SEE AS FAR AS ADVANCED NURSING PRACTICE OR MEDICAL SCHOOL

Will I always feel guilty for going back to work? THE SIMPLE, SHORT ANSWER TO THIS ONE IS : YES

Will I get accepted to nursing school? HAHAHAHA...YES....TWICE....WOO HOO

Will there ever be a female President (before Zoe, of course)? FUNNY, COULD BE AS SOON AS 01.20.09

Will there ever be a Black President? FUNNY, COULD BE AS SOON AS 01.20.09

Will there ever be an openly gay President? WOULD THE RIGHT WINGERS EVER BE OK WITH ALLOWING THAT TO HAPPEN?? AN OPENLY GAY PERSON MIGHT WIN THE ELECTION BUT MY MONEY'S ON SOMETHING HAPPENING BETWEEN THAT DAY AND THEIR DATE WITH DESTINY IN JANUARY

Will there ever be an openly gay, Black Female President? ONLY TIME WILL TELL

I wonder a lot more things, but I'll do more later. Hey, if you know the answers would you be so kind as to fill me in, please?

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Courtney, thanks for commenting on my blog. I'll let Josh know! :) Your kids are absolutely precious.

jennifer said...

Isn't it fun to go back and look at things you said/did a long time ago??

So, about your comment on my blog...isn't it beautiful? I will miss only a few things when we move and the beautiful north east fall is one of them!!