Thursday, November 15, 2007

Jinx

If I say much, I'll jinx myself. It's not that I don't think God wants me to be happy, it's just that I think He's been very busy teaching me these last few months...and one of the things He wants me to learn is : to be more cynical. Here is something about me you may (or may not, depending on how well you know me) be surprised to learn : I am an "all or nothing" type of person, this means -- quite simply -- when something even remotely looks positive, or if I decide to do something, I am "whole hog" about it...every ounce of every iota of being jumps into it -- whatever it is -- and I never look back. But lately it seems like sometimes when I jump all into it, things backfire -- especially if I talk too much about it. So here goes : I'm not talking about anything until it is a solid, set-in-stone FACT....until it has HAPPENED. I am not setting myself up for more than just personal disappointment. Suffice it to say that, for now, I am "cautiously happy." More could come, sooner rather than later, but I am not going to jinx myself.

Stay Tuned, though....eventually I hope to reveal all....

No comments: