Thursday, September 22, 2005

Daniel is so cute

He's having so much fun at ARK School, and it's amazing to see how much like a sponge he truly is. He tries so hard to do the sign for "please" and since he and I have worked on "thank you" and "more" and apparently they are working on those in ARK School, too.....pretty soon he won't want to talk anymore, which is funny because he babbles pretty much constantly. If only I could understand him.

And he's growing up so quickly....he pretty much puts himself to sleep at nap and bedtime now, and he's on a fairly set schedule. I suppose when Zoe gets here, that will all change...but you never know. He loves to be rocked until he's calm, and I usually sing to him at night time. It's funny, people always told me when he was little bitty to just "let him cry it out" and he would sleep through the night. Amazingly, he started sleeping through the night without me having to resort to that. Although I will admit to trying it twice. It's just not in me to let a baby cry for no reason. So now, I have a happy and secure 19 month old who knows if he truly needs Mommy or Daddy, they will be right there. What a wonder.

No comments: