Thursday, September 15, 2005

Wow it's been a long time.

We're finally in our new home. And just as soon as I can find the cord to lift photos from our digital camera, I will post pictures. Until that time...here is a quick update.

We moved in on the 7th of September. Michael got a gig in Irving doing a show at the last minute. So he leaves the house at 6:30 and returns at midnight. It's fabulous for him, not so fabulous for us but we're OK. We make special time during the week for Daddy time with Daniel.

My due date is rapidly approaching. October 31 is the due date. Guess what, my DR doesn't want me going past 38 weeks (that's October 17th) and she wants to do an amniocentesis at 36.5 weeks to determine if the baby could come on October 10th. Good thing her room is almost ready, huh?

We registered at Target and we're going to Babies R Us tomorrow. Registering for a baby with a toddler along is interesting....Daniel wants to handle everything and he kept trying to get the scan gun. Like Father, like son!

I'll update more later, but right now I'm exhausted. I go back to the DR on the 23rd.

1 comment:

Wezie said...

we missed you, Courtney! We're practially neighbors now! Let us know if you need anything!