Thursday, September 29, 2005

Top TV Shows....and Alias.....

So Alias tonight made me cry. I didn't think it would, but with my hormones raging, well....you know.

Normally I hate to watch TV or be a slave to a scheduled "remote time." But this season it's hard. Here's a line up of my favorite shows so far :

Desperate Housewives
Grey's Anatomy
Extreme Makeover : Home Edition
Alias
Lost
CSI
Surface
Bones
Threshold
Medium (didn't watch last year, but have seen both episodes so far this year....we'll see)

I don't know how I find time to watch all those shows. The funny thing is, Daniel loves to watch the adult programming. I think he just likes the background noise...

Which shows can you not live without?

As my beautiful husband pointed out : I forgot the ONE SHOW I truly cannot stand to miss, and will rearrange my whole schedule around : HOUSE. Hugh Laurie is brilliant.

5 comments:

Wezie said...

I thought I couldn't live without Grey's Anatomy. Sunday night we got the kids in bed, then I got all situated in bed, flipped it on and then FELL ASLEEP! I was so mad - I missed about a half hour right in the middle.

The CSI NY was good this week and we really like Boston Legal but missed the premier due to other obligations.
Family favs include The Simpsons, King of the Hill (yes, we are bad parents), Funniest Home Videos and Extreme Makeover Home Edition.

Jenn said...

i love dvr... i am finally, after working nine years at the night shift, getting to watch all of the shows everybody was watching. i have never even seen csi until now. sad, huh? i do, however, LOVE and i mean LOVE everybody hates chris... have you seen this???? HYSTERICAL!

Daniel & Zoe's Mommy said...

If watching "The Simpsons" makes you bad parents, then I guess we're in that line too....Daniel likes it :)

Anonymous said...

UM.....what about HOUSE!!!

Michael

Daniel & Zoe's Mommy said...

DID I FORGET HOUSE?!?!?!?! That's the one show I can't live without....