Friday, January 27, 2006

It never ends....

We have to study every night....we have quizzes every day....we have lots of reading to do....and we're learning so much.

I had BLS (used to be known as CPR) training today. My goal is to become a CPR Instructor. It's fascinating, boring, and interesting. The addition of the new AEDs (Automated External Defibrillators) had made CPR and saving lives foolproof and more effective.

I have an exam on Monday. We start A & P on Tuesday....this is going to be tremendously exciting.

And I think I am getting better at Blood Pressures. At the end of 3 months (Level I) of Nursing School, I will be eligible to take the CNA exam and become Certified. I could get a job at a hospital as a CNA (Certified Nurse Assistant) working PRN (as needed) one day a week to help out with some financial support, as well as gaining life experience. It would also be a foot in the door at a Hospital for when I'm licensed as a nurse. It all boils down to :

NEEDING 62 HOURS IN A DAY....

1 comment:

Jenn said...

being a cpr instructor is a GREAT way to earn extra cash at preschools!