Saturday, January 28, 2006

Greatest Invention known to man???

Or at least to folks with hard floors and no carpet. Presenting....da da da DA!

The Hoover Floor Mate Hard Floor Cleaner (aka Spin Scrub 800). It was a Birthday present from my gorgeous one, and miraculously I just now today got to use it. Figures, huh? But my floors are absolutely gleaming! What an incredible machine....it vacuums hard floors, then you empty that and you fill the cleaning reservoir. It then washes your floors, and DRIES them, too. Quite possibly one of the coolest gifts I've ever received (this Birthday was the kickin-est one since I was a kid...I got the Floor Mate AND a new dishwasher!)

How you know you're getting old (aka "growing up") :

You get all hot and bothered by household appliances.

4 comments:

Danny Sims said...

Sounds neat.

You still have your tree up? Ugh...

Jenn said...

i have one, it's not the newer/better one like you have but mine still does a GREAT job. i get mad at ira when the kids spill something and he just "wipes" it up with paper towel. :)

Daniel & Zoe's Mommy said...

Yes. The tree is still up. I will be blogging about that later....

Danny Sims said...

ok...