Thursday, February 8, 2007

50 lbs lighter....

Ever have a huge weight sitting on top of you? Ever feel like an elephant stomped on your chest? Well I did...for a few weeks. It was called my J-O-B. No, not my new career but my stupid JOB. I quit yesterday. I couldn't take it anymore...I couldn't take the looks, the questions, the all day long pushing a med cart and just being a glorified medication aide! No thank you, it wasn't for me and I knew it from day one. Should've listened to myself that day! But I just couldn't take it anymore. I tried to put in my 2 weeks notice, but I got a huge runaround so I just said you know what? Take this JOB and shove it, I ain't a-workin' a here no more...anyway. So yeah I feel MUCH better now. And I start my career Monday February 26 at a nearby hospital, which is going to R-U-L-E. Yeah boy....it will.


And Michael and I are trying out a new Church this weekend. We have a feeling it might just feel like Home. But my frustrations with Churches right now isn't the subject of this post. Here is that photo I promised of our unexpected snowfall last week!!



the view out our front door as the hugest flakes I've ever seen fell on a rain soaked world. Of course nothing stuck around, but it was beautiful to watch!!

those are snowflakes, not rain

No comments: