Sunday, February 25, 2007

exciting....

I start my new job tomorrow. I’m SO looking forward to it!! Although this week will be boring; no patient care – it’s just Hospital Orientation and Computer Charting Training. Since I did my clinicals there, I’m hoping that maybe I don’t have to be there the whole days on Computer training days…I could use the time to go work out! Since tomorrow is a “back in the saddle again” day for me on the whole working out thing…

I’m going to iron all of my scrubs that I’ll need for this week so that I’ll make a great first impression…after all, you only get once to make that first impression!! I feel like I’m about to fly up to Cloud 9, and I’m ecstatic about the opportunity.

I’m going to schedule my first 3 Excelsior Tests…I need a light to run towards. (As if the NICU position wasn’t enough of a light!!)

No comments: