Monday, February 12, 2007

Daniel's Really Birthday...Please read the other posts down lower too??!!

Non-Sequitor : I don't know, maybe nobody reads this blog, and that's really OK with me...I do it mostly for myself. But just for giggles, if there IS anyone reading, would you mind commenting now and then?? Sometimes I'm just curious if anyone is reading, and if so, who?





Anyway.....


Here are some pics from our family celebration at Daniel's favorite restaurant, Olive Garden.





* * * * * * * * * * * *

Look who fell asleep on the way home, from sheer exhaustion :


And who tried to wake him up for me (by shouting Da Da!!) :

4 comments:

Katherine said...

I'm still reading!! Love the pictures-happy birthday, Daniel! :) Blessings~

Elizabeth said...

Hi Courtney! Your kids are so cute. And if Olive Garden is his favorite place to eat, you're obviously training him right! God bless.

Anonymous said...

I hope you don't think me a stalker, but yes I read it too. And I remember once Daniel gave me "Just In Case You Ever Wonder" to read.

I almost cried too! You are all precious, and I miss you.

jennifer said...

I am reading too! Happy Birthday to Daniel!