Monday, February 12, 2007

"Just In Case You Ever Wonder..."

If you've never read the Max Lucado children's book, Just In Case You Ever Wonder, you should! You should go to the bookstore right now and buy it for your children. I'll warn you ahead of time, you will NOT make it through it when you try to read it. I read it to Daniel tonight and I didn't make it through it. But here is the wonderful child we're raising : he has my fragile and tearful personality. I'm sitting there trying to read and bawling my eyes out. He reaches his little hand out and grabs my hand, states "it's OK Mommy. I love you. We had a good day today." Which, of course, made me cry even harder! He was so sleepy tonight that he pretty much put up no fight when I left his room, though usually he would. Bless his heart...

We're getting *back* on the potty train tomorow...

No comments: