Sunday, February 11, 2007

THREE





We did it, folks. Daniel turns 3 tomorrow, and today we had his party. I can't really talk about it right now, so I'll just post some pictures and we'll go from there. Yeah. Ok. And tonight, Michael and I are celebrating that very special day by going to see Rockstar Supernova and The Panic Channel at Nokia Live. Can't WAIT!! Should be an awesome concert. Of course, I'll take my camera AND lots of pictures!! I'll post those later this week. Enjoy the pics from our fun party!!




The boys wouldn't let Zoe in the car, so she practiced her car model pose...ON the car!





The cake and table associated with said cake....




The birthday boy, with his safari jungle animal party table!


Obligatory crowd shots....


yeah yeah...lots of toys and PAPER!!


Zoe finally got to get IN the car! Yay!

Got a really cool train whistle from HoHo and Mamaw!
No, your eyes don't deceive you...that IS Cinderella III...Hey! He asked for it, OK?!?! ;)

No comments: