Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Can't Live Without Them...

These are a few of the items that have made my life easier over the past few days.... (thanks for the ideas, Maggie!)

It honestly does work wonders on ANY surface!! Leaves wood and plastic looking awesome, no streaks on the glass, and it is safe for electronics!! It dusts the TV like a charm!


This stuff smells amazing, like fresh laundry, and it lingers for hours!! It covers and eliminates odors in the air, and on the furniture. I sprayed it on the kids' rugs and their rooms still smell nice!


And the winner is....Clorox Ultimate Care! The ONE item I can no longer live without (in cleaning world). It's designed for the laundry, but 1/3 of a cap and about 6 cups of water and it makes short work of filthy floors. Of course, I'm on my hands and knees because I've yet to find a mop that works as well as I do! I wash the floor and follow with a drying rag immediately. I feel really good about the kiddos being on the floor now, because not only do the floors look pretty they're disinfected too! It doesn't smell traditionally like bleach, but my advice? Wear gloves...it will leave your hands cracked, and smelling like bleach for days!! Can't wait to try it out in the bathrooms this weekend!! YEE HAW!!

I'll post some pictures of our unexpected snowfall from last week later!!

No comments: