Monday, February 5, 2007

Well, things are rolling along nicely; and gathering no moss I must say!

First things first : Michael's grandmother – she had an internal defibrillator implanted one week ago and is home now. She's doing well, and we're so thankful.

Now onto me : I've been working in a job I do not care for. It's not for me… and I knew that from day one. Just ask Michael, I texted him about 10 minutes into my first day "This is NOT for me!" So I started praying, and praying, and praying that God would show me what He wanted me to do. It was about one week into my job when I got the call I'd been praying for – the Nurse manager at the Hospital where I did my last level of clinicals. They wanted to hire me!! Despite the fact that they are not currently hiring any LVNs, she told me that she kept coming back to my resume, and that she just felt I needed to be there. YIPEE!!! Prayers answered!! So, had I not fallen violently ill today I would have put my official 2 weeks notice in today, dated Friday! So I'll do it Wednesday since I'm still sick and won't be there tomorrow. Yick.

The kids are great. Daniel turns 3 in one week, and we're so behind on his party that I think what we've settled on is going to the Zoo as a family, inviting extended family to join us, and then doing lunch afterwards. Sending invites out tomorrow, anyway. We'll see.

Going to take some medicine and go to bed.

No comments: