Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Long days, even shorter nights

Zoe started crawling Sunday!! She can't move very quickly or very far, but she's moving back and forth from her knees to her bottom and moving along the floor a little bit. I miss her.

Daniel has become very defiant. Not sure why, but it's getting old. I wish he would stop. Even at that, I miss him and my heart aches being away from him.

Michael is a fabulous daddy. He takes such great care of the kids, I hardly even have to remind him of things to do for them. I'm proud of him. I miss him.

I look forward to clinical rotations on Wed-Fri at Harris Downtown. It's WONDERFUL!! I only wish I didn't have to be away from my family during the days. I need to be with them, because it is what recharges me. I miss them all (yes, Michael too....) so much when I'm away. Classes are going well, and I'm enjoying this level. I only wish I could do it from home.

Lonesome Dove was awesome.

No comments: